In preparation for your first visit with our office, please bring the following:
- If you have insurance, bring your cards. Please have the name and birthdate of the primary subscriber of the insurance.
- If your insurance requires a copay it will be collected at the time of service.
- If you are taking medications, please bring a detailed list.
- If your insurance carrier requires prior authorization, please make sure it is done prior to your visit.
- Please arrive to our office 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time, so that you will have time to fill out our Registration and Medical History forms.
Monday to Thursday:
7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Phone: (440) 617-9114