In preparation for your first visit with our office, please bring the following:
- If you have insurance, bring your cards. Please have the name and birthdate of the primary subscriber of the insurance.
- If your insurance requires a copay it will be collected at the time of service.
- If you are taking medications, please bring a detailed list.
- If your insurance carrier requires prior authorization, please make sure it is done prior to your visit.
- Please arrive to our office 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time, so that you will have time to fill out our Registration and Medical History forms.
Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday to Thursday:
7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Phone: (440) 617-9114